Ronald Reagan and the Fight for Freedom
Thank you – You are now registered!
Thank you for registering for the upcoming webinar, “Ronald Reagan and the Fight for Freedom.” We are eager to discuss how Ronald Reagan would handle the issues of today and are glad you plan to join us on June 13th!
Ronald Reagan possessed great moral clarity, especially when facing down the Soviet Union, which he called an “evil empire.”
It was the kind of moral clarity that our leaders today lack but which is absolutely necessary to preserve freedom and self-government. By participating in this webinar, we hope you will gain a better understanding of what Reagan meant when he said that “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.”
This webinar is made possible by the generous support of Americans who believe education plays a crucial role in strengthening self-government. Ashbrook aims to educate our fellow Americans in the history and Founding principles of our country and the habits of reflection and choice necessary to perpetuate our republic. Simply put, we are in the freedom business.
Our Founders knew that for our freedom to endure, Americans need to understand the principles of self-government and their rights and duties as citizens. Therein lies the most essential purpose of American education.
Will you help strengthen American education today by making a contribution to the Ashbrook Center? Your gift will make it possible for others to participate in educational webinars like this one.
And your generous contribution will:
- Help restore the foundation of civic education in America and reach the young through those who teach the young.
- Equip teachers to help their students discover the truth about America and become citizens who understand, honor, and uphold America’s Founding principles of freedom.
- Supplement or replace textbooks with original documents in classrooms across the country.
- Prepare Americans of all ages to have civil conversations about sensitive issues in American history and politics.
- Fund opportunities for high school students to participate in the summer Ashbrook Academy and learn what it means to be American.
- Educate undergraduate students in the Ashbrook Scholar Program to be principled leaders for America’s future.
Your contribution to the Ashbrook Center will make a critical difference in developing the educated citizenry necessary to secure America’s legacy of freedom and opportunity.
You can make your tax-deductible donation to Ashbrook with the secure form below: