Declaration of Independence from False History and Political Bias Thank You
Your name is added! But before you go, will you consider one more thing?
Thank you for joining us to stand up for America’s youth against false and biased history. It’s time we take our nation’s classrooms back and begin teaching America’s true history.
In support of this Declaration, Ashbrook launched a new initiative, In the Spirit of ’76, which will reach 45,000 American history and government teachers over the next year, and through these teachers, millions of students.
Our Founders knew that for our freedom to endure, Americans need to understand the principles of self-government and their rights and duties as citizens. Therein lies the most essential purpose of American education.
Will you help strengthen American education today by making a contribution to In the Spirit of ’76? Your gift will make it possible for students across the country to learn how to think, not what to think, and to understand and appreciate the great principle on which America was Founded.
Your generous contribution will:
- Help restore the foundation of civic education in America and reach the young through those who teach the young.
- Equip teachers to help their students discover the truth about America and become citizens who understand, honor, and uphold America’s Founding principles of freedom.
- Supplement or replace textbooks with original documents in classrooms across the country.
- Prepare Americans of all ages to have civil conversations about sensitive issues in American history and politics.
- Fund opportunities for high school students to participate in the summer Ashbrook Academy and learn what it means to be American.
- Educate undergraduate students in the Ashbrook Scholar Program to be principled leaders for America’s future.
Your contribution to the Ashbrook Center will make a critical difference in developing the educated citizenry necessary to secure America’s legacy of freedom and opportunity.
You can make your tax-deductible donation to Ashbrook with the secure form below: