Ashbrook alumni are in leadership roles not only within state and national government but also in careers across the country as lawyers, teachers, and business professionals, to name only a few. Here are examples of where our Ashbrook alumni are today.
- John Abramson ’98, Senior National Client Relationship Manager, Great-West Life and Annuity Insurance Company
- Rex Elsass ’85, President and CEO, The Strategy Group for Media
- Heather (Clark) Gebhart ’95, Optometrist
- Craig Haller ’96, Assistant United States Attorney, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Jay Hartz ’93, Deputy Chief of Staff, Kentucky Senate President
- Jeff Kahl ’95, Associate Pastor, Saranac Community Church
- Luke Loboda ’04, Social Studies Teacher, Upper St. Clair High School, Pennsylvania
- Casey (Miller) Lucius ’97, Lecturer, U. S. Naval Postgraduate School
- Mindy McLaughlin ’01, Manager of Foreign Direct Investment, JobsOhio
- Kevin Portteus ’00, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Hillsdale College
- Andrea (Wilson) Reagan ’96, Attorney, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Joseph Robertson ’90, Director, Ross, Sinclaire & Associates, LLC
- Tom Whatman ’88, Executive Director, Team Boehner
- Scott Zody ’88, Assistant Director, Ohio Department of Natural Resources
Ashbrook Alumni – please register at MyAshbrook and let us know what you’re doing!