When you make a gift to the Ashbrook Center, you have tremendous flexibility in determining how the funds will be used, as well as many options for making your gift.
Types of Gifts
- Cash gifts — credit/debit card transactions, outright cash, personal checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders. Click here to give now.
- Gifts of appreciated securities, stocks, and bonds — supporting Ashbrook’s educational programs may eliminate capital gains tax liability.
- Your broker will need the following information to expedite the stock or mutual fund gift:
Irving Eisel Investments Inc. DTC # 0443
Contact Person: Nancy Grimwood (419) 289-6222
Account # 5CV462544
Federal Tax ID #34-0714626
- Bequests and Planned Gifts – Make an estate or planned gift. Such gifts include, but are not limited to, bequests by will or living trust, charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts, a designation in a retirement plan or life insurance policy, and gifts of real estate. A bequest can be made to Ashbrook by including specific language in your will or estate-planning document.
- Gift Pledges — a formal statement of intention to make a gift to Ashbrook that can be paid by making regular payments.
- Gifts of real estate — Personal residences, second homes, income property, and vacant land offer a wide variety of tax and other benefits. Benefits include creating a lasting legacy and eliminating capital gains tax liability.
- Gifts of personal property — Rare books, works of art, valuable collectibles, tangible items of demonstrable value, intangible personal property, such as copyrights, patents, and mineral rights
- Directed gifts allow you to designate your gift to a specific program or scholarship.
- You also have the option of designating your gift for endowment. Current-use gifts provide funds and flexibility over the short term, whereas endowment gifts exist in perpetuity to provide financial support for future generations.
For more information on giving a gift, please contact Victoria Hughes, Director of Development at (419) 289-5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.