For the American experiment in self-government to endure, America’s founding principles must be taught anew to each generation of citizens. Yet, we, as a nation, are failing to teach our children and grandchildren the principles upon which our country was founded.
The Ashbrook Center is working to stop this erosion of civic understanding in future generations of Americans.
Over the past 28 years, the Ashbrook Center has demonstrated an extraordinary track record of success. Ashbrook has created and refined a series of high-quality programs that impact hundreds of thousands of students and teachers nationwide. If we are to truly make a difference in our great nation, it is time to increase the number of students and teachers that we reach and educate on these very worthwhile principles, beliefs, and leadership skills.
- Teaching the Next Generation
- An Independent Center at Ashland University
- Where the Ashbrook Center Will Go in the Future
- Educating Principled Leaders for America’s Future
- Strengthening Student Programs
- Teaching Teachers about America
- Expanding Teacher Programs
- Commemorative Gift Opportunities
- A Republic We Intend to Keep
Questions or comments? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (419) 289-5411, toll-free (877) 289-5411 or email@example.com.