The Ashbrook Center at Ashland University seeks a Communications Manager. The Communications Manager will be a member of the Ashbrook Center’s development team and work at the Ashbrook Center’s offices on the Ashland University campus. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement a marketing and communications plan that will enhance the Ashbrook Center’s success in reaching fundraising goals.
- Oversee the development of all of Ashbrook’s communications materials, including brochures, newsletters, information mailings, emails, online and print advertisements, video, social media, and web site. (The position is not responsible for student or teacher recruitment materials.)
- Work with outside consultants on raising the visibility of Ashbrook in the media
This position offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing organization.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three or more years of related work experience
- Deep commitment to the Ashbrook Center’s mission to educate students, teachers, and citizens about the enduring principles of constitutional self-government.
- Ability to broadly champion Ashbrook to both current and potential supporters
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge, Word Press, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics, Acrobat, Photoshop, Evernote, Dropbox, and Infusionsoft is a plus.
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and will be based on prior experience.
About the Ashbrook Center: The Ashbrook Center at Ashland University (www.ashbrook.org) offers educational programs for students, teachers, and the American people about the enduring principles of liberty and Constitutional self-government. Dedicated in 1983, the Ashbrook Center is an independent center at Ashland University located in northeastern Ohio. Ashbrook is governed by its own board and responsible for raising all of the funds necessary for its many programs.
To Apply: Send a resume, salary history, writing samples, and cover letter to: Victoria Hughes, Director of Development, Ashbrook Center at Ashland University, 401 College Avenue, Ashland, Ohio 44805, email@example.com.